AGRIPAK and AGRIPAK PRO
Croplands linkage sprayers are engineered to deliver safe and efficient spray application.
Ideal for smaller properties or where the weight of larger trailed or self-propelled sprayers causes compaction issues, linkage sprayers use the 3-point linkage of a tractor with the weight of the spray tank kept close to the rear wheels to optimise load-carrying potential.
Croplands hard-wearing and long-lasting UV-stabilised tanks range in capacity from 300 up to 1600-litres, offering spraying solutions for properties of all sizes.
Market leading pump capacity
Fitted with Annovi Reverberi triple-diaphragm positive-displacement pumps, Croplands linkage units deliver optimal flow and pressure.
Control and coverage
Fitted standard to Croplands booms, Agrotop AirMix air-induction nozzles are designed to provide optimal drift control and surface coverage.
AGRIPak three-point linkage models
The AgriPak 1000 is really easy sprayer to use, from the auto-rate controller to the 30-litre chemical mixer with integrated plumbing. Makes spraying easy for all our operators.Sean, Hicks-Jacobs Dairy, Mount Compass, South Australia
AGRIPAK PRO 1300/1600
Linkage sprayer convenience.
- Calibrated and UV-stabilised poly tank with sight tube and litres marked
- Integrated handwash tank
- 170L flushing tank for in-field clean out
- 30L chemical mixer/induction unit standard
- Easy-access drain system for quick draining and clean out
- Protected large suction filter with shut-off valve for easy cleaning
- Large filling lid with strainer
- Nozzles are protected on all booms to avoid damage
- Stainless-steel boom tubing with non-drip nozzle bodies
- Integrated 1,000mm hydraulic lift device
- 160 L/min AR triple-diaphragm pump mounted beneath the tank for excellent suction and safety
- Dual venturi and bypass agitation
- Stabiliser legs fitted to the frame to keep unit safe from tipping when parked
- Forklift points on bottom frame rails to assist with loading/unloading from a vehicle
- Folding access step for safety
- Selection of boom options
agripak pro in action…
A good robust unit. Well spec’d with the standard options of integrated mixing hopper, electric in-cab controls and fully hydraulic boom with lift. Makes the job easier on farm and when looking to buy as well.Mark Todaro, Gippsland VIC on his AgriPak Pro 1300L
linkage optional extras
Customise your Croplands linkage sprayer with our extensive selection of optional extras.
- Booms from 4 metres up to 15 metres
- Boom extras including hydraulic boom lift devices, adjustable boom-end nozzle for fence line spraying, electric fence line kits and boomless nozzle kits
- Hose reels
- Chemical mixing, quick filling and induction
- Pump and pump drive upgrade
- Electric and auto-spray rate controls
- GPS systems and foam markers
FIND OUT MORE
Browse the Croplands Compact Sprayer guide for more details including model specification and RRP.